Feeling the excitement and joy building as we've begun to focus on the happiness and relationship pieces that make life wonderful this week in our trainings.
In our Pure Potentials: Sexuality and Enlightenment training we moved through some very powerful clearings and information on the building of intimate relationships. I shared the 8 most vitals rules of engagement for relating with the deepest spiritual integrity possible. 5 are below, if you would like the additional 'sex' related rules, please take the class (it's available as a home study)!
Rules Of Engagement - Women tend to put control energy in a man's male parts, and can be known to cord, put energy and controls as well as part of their perception in their space. This does not work. - Men can also put a domination, suppression, overtaking or overshadowing energy in a woman's space leaving her feeling unheard, unseen or not cherished. These topics are good to use as a point of conversation and discovery when looking to grow closer to your partner, and a guide for clearing to enjoy these areas of relationship in quantum mastery.
- Your body is your own. Your partner's body is their own. All physical contact must have permission.
- Domination, suppression and control from the old era are no longer the way love works.
- Men need to feel respected. They want to help and need to feel that they can indeed make a woman's life better. They ultimately need to feel that they are the hero in their couple's story.
- Women need to feel cherished and heard. They need to be asked if they want a solution to a challenge they're sharing or just to be heard and validated.
- Understanding Domain: a woman needs to have domain over her home, while a man may have it is his office, work and car. A woman, in general, will not feel loved and safe if a man insists on maintaining domain, for example, decorating the home which leads to problems in bed.